19 September 2016

Cristina Gomes Leather Cover

Few months back, I decided to invest in a A6 leather cover.

Why A6, many people asked?

At first, I wasn't a great fan of A6 notebook as I very much preferred something smaller, but not too small. Passport size is too small, and A6 is slightly too big, so I choose Field Notes.

But I realized, A6 size is actually a very comfortable size to write in.

After much consideration on if I should get another leather cover, I decided to get one.

After browsing around, I discovered Cristina Leather on Facebook.

A business card as reference.

I have a chat with Cristina, and my request is simple:
- create an A6 cover to surprise me.
- I only want to have 2 notebooks inside this cover.
- A pen loop will be great.
- no budget, any cost will do.

Cristina made a lot of effort to ensure that my request is made, and even want to show me the final result of the cover - but i reject the offer - i want it to be a surprise.

So, here's the surprise I got.

The parcel is well wrapped to protect the leather cover.

It's a beautiful color!! I am impressed.

I like the stitching around the leather.

Cristina throw in a free notebook for me. I like the express of the dog! 

I requested for 2 cord as I only want to have 2 notebooks in this cover. 

I am a fan of Owl, and this is a lovely logo.


If you are looking for another leather cover, you definitely need to get one from Cristina.
You will definitely impressed by her effort and her art work.

** Disclaimer: I paid for this leather cover, and sharing this based on my personal satisfaction. **

1 comment:

  1. Wallets are accessories that have great functionality as well. These are absolutely essential in the present day scenario. In fact, wallets are one of the safest accessories that can be teamed up with all kinds of attires and on all occasions. See more

    ReplyDelete