27 February 2016

Long Long Time Ago...

Long Long Time Ago... I started my first Midori Traveler's Notebook.
And ever since, there's no turning back. 

Got my Regular Brown Traveler's Notebook back in year 2008.
I have seen many photos about this notebook, and I made up my mind to get one for myself.
I remembered I had to save up for months just to own this piece of jewel. 

It has been a good investment - just because I am still using it till this date.

Over the years, the collection just expand.

It was a hard decision to get my 2nd Midori Traveler's Notebook - the black passport TN - because of the price. And after few months of saving, I finally got one. 

Over the years, I have been switching in and out of notebooks, but I still very much prefer what Traveler's Notebook can offer.

The collection will continue to expand - from notebooks to accessories.
And I am definitely proud of my collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment