2 September 2014

A love for Brass pen - another one into collection.


I have been a lover for brass pens (my very first was a Midori Traveler's Notebook Brass pen), 
and I usually lost my temptation to beautiful brass pens. 

Few month back, Anachronistinc (now known as Yellow Birch Outfitter) introduced his first brass pen, and it immediately caught my attention.

It is an art piece.. and certainly it is. 

This is a customized brass pen with an 'A' on top of the pen, and together, it comes with a leather cover.

The brass pen:
It is a bolt action brass pen, which holds any Pilot G2 refill (or something similar). 
All brass pens are heavy - of course they are - but this piece is lighter than my Karas Kustoms Brass Bolt
But still, my hand gets a little tire after writing a page on my Muji notebook. 

The leather pen holder:
Its a beautiful piece of leather pen holder, and it holds the brass pen nicely. 
This pen holder can be attached to the regular size MTN by looping the elastic cord into the holes on the leather.
Alternatively, I can attached strings to it and wear it around my neck - as a landyard pen holder.
By looking at the craftsmanship, I can tell that Jay (the man behind Anachronistinc) pays alot of attention to details, and he ensure that each piece of work is beautifully done.











If you are fan for leather products, Yellow Birch Outfitter can be your next shopping stop.
Do visit Jay's Etsy to view some of his outstanding works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment